- 2-core CPU or higher
- 16 GB RAM
- 2 GB Hard Drive space
- OS Windows Server 2012 or higher x 64bit
- .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Windows Media Player (for Streaming Media tasks only)
- Remote Desktop service enabled on the machine (for UserView/BrowserView tasks only)
- Administrative Access for installation and execution
Using Private Agent for Monitoring
Once a Private Agent is installed and configured, Dotcom-Monitor automatically adds the agent to the list of available monitoring locations under the Private agents region. All you need to use the private agent location is to activate it in the corresponding device settings.
To use the Private Agent in your network in an efficient way follow the steps provided below:
- Login to your Dotcom-Monitor account.
- Go to the Device Manager tab, create a new device or open an existing one to edit (select Edit from the device quick access menu).
- From within the device editor, go to the Monitoring tab and select the Private agents region.
- Save changes. The private agent(s) listed under the Private agents region will be used to run monitoring.