- Added support for SOAP Web API Load Testing.
- Added support for Rest Web API Monitoring and Load Testing.
- Added direct access to online Waterfall charts from email alert notifications. Find the Details links in the alert message body.
- Added support for ignoring errors by codes range while monitoring.
- Screenshots and Video recording can be disabled while configuring web application and web page monitoring.
- iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max devices monitoring is available for BrowserView and UserView.
- The User role with restricted access to Secure Vault was introduced.
- Private Agent Failed Ratio is available in the Private Agents list.
- Private Agents can be configured to execute either BrowserView and UserView devices or WebView and ServerView devices only.
- The number of simultaneous UserView sessions can be limited in Private Agent settings.
- Sensitive information recorded in the scripts can be secured in EveryStep Script Recorder.
- Secure Vault with restricted access is introduced as storage of sensitive data.
- Chrome 77 is supported for web pages and applications monitoring.
- The Device Manager interface updated. To show device details in the list, use the Show Details icon in the header.
- Load Testing from static IP addresses is available.
- Password fields are hidden and converted to context parameters by default in EveryStep Recorder.
- Owner User can add an email address to a user account if an email wasn’t specified before in user settings.
- User Interface updated.
- File download monitoring with EveryStep Web Recorder is available in Chrome and mobile browsers (up to 5MB at once and 20 MB in total).
- Network Throttling is added to the EveryStep Scripting Tool options.
- UserView script execution can be aborted on the first error detected while the device monitoring.
- New geo locations for stress testing are available now: Stockholm and Seoul.
- User Interface updated.
- Network Body Analyzer is added to the EveryStep Scripting Tool options. Use the option to monitor the response body from specific URLs.
- EveryStep Scripting Tool Desktop supports script saving to a specific Department account. Upon saving the script you will be prompted to choose an account to create a device and save the script.
- Passwords are masked and converted to Context parameters in EveryStep Scripting Tool by default.
- EveryStep Scripting Tool Desktop supports Chrome, IE or mobile browsers selection to record script in the HTTP/S mode.
- Payment History layout improved.
- Individual receipts are available to download from the Payment History page for Stress Testing and Service Changes.
- Support of Mail Exchange Record added to Email Round Trip Task; a custom operation timeout can be set independently for delivering and receiving operations.
- Individual XML Feeds (including data on a package and capacity usage) are available for the root Account and for Departments. Department XML Feed delivers data on the selected Department only.
- Network URL Analyzer is added to the EveryStep Scripting Tool options.