Added new Azure-based Public Proxy zones for load and stress testing behind the firewall (Dubai, São Paulo, Toronto, Quebec). See the full list here.
- Added new monitoring locations in China.
- The new Realtime Feed tool is introduced to provide users of the Dotcom-Monitor Monitoring solution with a real-time log of monitoring sessions that are currently executed. Find this interactive dashboard under the Reports menu.
- Added support for WebSockets monitoring. Create a WebSocket monitoring device to check a single WebSocket URL for availability, performance, proper content, and errors.
- A Reference Server will be activated by default for each newly added geographical zone in a load test scenario. You can turn the Reference Server off in the settings of the load test scenario if it is necessary.
- Added support of Postman environment variables in the Dotcom-Monitor Monitoring and Load Testing solutions. Set up API monitoring or load testing with Dotcom-Monitor by importing Postman Collection to the system and mapping the corresponding local environment variables to context parameters within the test. See How to Work with Postman Environment Variables.
- Load test calibration logic changed for a load test scenario. The system will run a mini-test to determine an optimal payload for Load Injector Servers. See Calibration.
- Added state indication icons to the Test Manager list (Load Testing). Scheduled and running devices will be marked with the corresponding icons in the Test Manager list.
- Load Session Report renamed to Log in the load test results. Find the report with your load test session details under the Log tab on the Load Test Report page.
- Added support for target URL redirect management. Use the Follow Redirects option in the HTTP(S) monitoring device or HTTP(S) load test settings to allow or prevent redirects while the test execution.
- Added support of the Razor engine to parse an HTTP(S) payload as a Razor expression. You can use Razor syntax to specify an HTTP(S) payload in the HTTP(S) monitoring device and HTTP(S) load test settings.
- New version of the EveryStep Scripting Tool Desktop introduced.
- Added option to stop video recording of sensitive web content while recording a monitoring script with the EveryStep Scripting Tool Desktop.
- Added support for a file upload EveryStep script recording for files from external URLs.
- New Dotcom-Tools Quick Start Video released.
- New geographical regions are available for testing behind the firewall with Static Proxy. Find the full list of static IP addresses here.
- Added support for web monitoring and load testing with the Edge browser. You can also create a new webpage monitoring device or load test in Chrome, Firefox, or one of the supported mobile browsers.
- How-to videos added to the Video Tutorials section.
- Added support for load testing from the following locations: Azure East US (Virginia), Azure West US (California), Azure North Central US (Illinois), Azure South Central US (Texas). See the full list of Static Proxy IPs here.
- LoadView On-site Agent added for load testing behind the firewall when whitelisting of Static Proxy IPs is not allowed. See also Public Cloud vs. Public Proxy vs. On-site Load Testing.
- Added support of Chrome 83 for web pages and applications monitoring.
- Media Engine and Playback Duration can be set for Streaming Media load tests.
- If you run out of load testing resources and don’t want to change your current LoadView subscription plan, you can use a one-time Boost to add resources in the amount equal to your monthly subscription. If a test exceeds the allocated resources, you will be automatically prompted to use the Boost functionality upon the Test Scenario configuring.
- Load Injector Servers for load testing can be instantiated from Azure Cloud Services (US Central(Iowa).
- File Upload Monitoring and Load Testing are available with EveryStep Scripting tool.
- Added support for Lighthouse reports. Automatically pull Lighthouse reports and monitor changes in a specific Lighthouse metric over the time with specified frequency using Lighthouse Report Task.
- Added support for Web API Monitoring using Postman Collections. Use a collection of the API calls created in Postman to set up a monitoring device.
- Added integration with MS Teams and AlertOps. Now one can configure Notification Groups to send alert notifications to MS Teams or AlertOps.
- Added support of sensitive data protection with Secure Vault while Load Testing. Use the Secure Vault storage to restrict access to personal information variables (login, password, etc.) in the test scripts.
- Added support for SOAP Web API Load Testing.
- Added support for Rest Web API Monitoring and API Load Testing.
- Added direct access to online Waterfall charts from email alert notifications. Find the Details links in the alert message body.
- Added support for ignoring errors by codes range while monitoring.
- Screenshots and Video recording can be disabled in device settings while configuring web application and web page monitoring.
- iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max devices monitoring is available for BrowserView and UserView.
- The User role with restricted access to Secure Vault was introduced.
- Private Agent Failed Ratio is available in the Private Agents list.
- Private Agents can be configured to execute either BrowserView and UserView devices or WebView and ServerView devices only.
- The number of simultaneous UserView sessions can be limited in Private Agent settings.
- Sensitive information recorded in the scripts can be secured in EveryStep Script Recorder.
- Secure Vault with restricted access is introduced as storage of sensitive data.
- Chrome 77 is supported for web pages and applications monitoring.
- The Device Manager interface updated. To show device details in the list, use the Show Details icon in the header.
- Load Testing from static IP addresses is available.
- Password fields are hidden and converted to context parameters by default in EveryStep Recorder.
- Owner User can add an email address to a user account if an email wasn’t specified before in user settings.
- User Interface updated.
- File download monitoring with EveryStep Web Recorder is available in Chrome and mobile browsers (up to 5MB at once and 20 MB in total).
- Network Throttling is added to the EveryStep Scripting Tool options.
- UserView script execution can be aborted on the first error detected while the device monitoring.
- New geo locations for stress testing are available now: Stockholm and Seoul.
- User Interface updated.
- Network Body Analyzer is added to the EveryStep Scripting Tool options. Use the option to monitor the response body from specific URLs.
- EveryStep Scripting Tool Desktop supports script saving to a specific Department account. Upon saving the script you will be prompted to choose an account to create a device and save the script.
- Passwords are masked and converted to Context parameters in EveryStep Scripting Tool by default.
- EveryStep Scripting Tool Desktop supports Chrome, IE or mobile browsers selection to record script in the HTTP/S mode.
- Payment History layout improved.
- Individual receipts are available to download from the Payment History page for Stress Testing and Service Changes.
- Support of Mail Exchange Record added to Email Round Trip Task; a custom operation timeout can be set independently for delivering and receiving operations.
- Individual XML Feeds (including data on a package and capacity usage) are available for the root Account and for Departments. Department XML Feed delivers data on the selected Department only.
- Network URL Analyzer is added to the EveryStep Scripting Tool options.