Learn how to use Dotcom-Monitor mobile application to get access to your monitoring devices and results from anywhere using your mobile device.
Dotcom-Monitor mobile application provides Dotcom-Monitor users with quick access to their accounts and monitoring data on the dotcom-monitor.com website. The Dotcom-Monitor mobile app allows users to perform the following tasks:
- Review the list of monitoring devices created in your Dotcom-Monitor account.
- Check device configuration details including device status, number of tasks, frequency, related package info, monitoring locations, and assigned notification groups, schedules, and filters.
- Run and pause selected monitoring devices.
- Check performance report summary and monitoring logs by location.
- Disable alerts for selected devices for a specific period of time.
- Receive push notifications from Dotcom-Monitor. Learn how to set up push notifications in the Enable Mobile Push Notifications for Dotcom-Monitor App article.
- Contact the technical support team.
Login to Dotcom-Monitor Account
Once you downloaded and started the app, you will be prompted to log in to your Dotcom-Monitor account. To log in, use your Dotcom-Monitor user credentials.
To access the user profile menu, tap the profile icon displayed within the top action menu. You can switch between accounts and set up a PIN for the app from the menu.
Filtering and Sorting Devices
You can sort the device list by name, status, and the time of the last monitoring by selecting a necessary option at the top of the list.
Starting and Stopping Monitoring
You can start or postpone monitoring for an individual device or select several devices and change their status at once.
To change a device monitoring status, tap and hold the device name in the Devices list and select the corresponding action at the bottom of the screen:
- To activate monitoring for the device, tap Run Now.
- To stop monitoring, tap Postpone.
To change the status of multiple devices, select the corresponding devices in the list of devices and tap Enable to activate monitoring or Postpone to pause monitoring for the selected devices.
To stop receiving alert notifications, you can silence alerts for an individual device or several devices for up to 24 hours.
To temporarily disable alerting for a device, tap and hold the device name in the list and tap Alert Silence on the bottom of the Devices screen. Next, select the period of time you want to mute alert notifications for.
To silence multiple devices at once, select the devices you wish to silence. Then, tap Alert Silence and select the silence period.
Viewing Device Settings
To view device settings, tap and hold the device name in the Devices list and tap Device Info at the bottom of the screen.
The settings are available for review only. You can change the device settings in your account on the dotcom-monitor.com website.
From within the Device Info screen, you can manage the device status and alert notifications. Use the action buttons on the bottom of the screen:
- To start monitoring immediately, tap Run Now.
- To temporarily pause monitoring, tap Postpone.
- To silence device alerts for up to 24 hours, tap Alert Silence.
Accessing Monitoring Results
To pull the report, tap a device in the list. Switch between the Summary and Log tabs to review overall performance data and monitoring results by location.
To view the device settings, tap the device name at the top of the report screen.
Setting a PIN
To secure access to the Dotcom-Monitor mobile application on your mobile phone, you can create a PIN for the app from within the user profile menu.
To start a new chat, tap the chat icon displayed within the top action menu.