- Monitor web page performance from within a real browser
- Receive alerts when your website goes down and gain insight to improve page speed performance and uptime
- Web-based monitoring to help you optimize the end-user experience of your website
- Customizable features include custom thresholds to trigger alerts via SMS text, land-line phone, pager, email and more
- Keyword validation: specify words or phrases that you wish to search for within web page content & receive an alert when it’s not present
Go Beyond The Basics With Dotcom-Monitor
Analyze site speed by digging into waterfall charts with video playback of the page as it loads.
Test website performance from multiple locations around the globe using real browsers.
Find bottlenecks by identifying elements that could benefit from using CDNs.
Optimize website load times. Improve webpage performance.
- Custom Alerts & Reports
Customizable alerts instantly notify the right people with robust reporting and diagnostics which allow immediate corrective action when errors are present. Customize each report with branded content, choose from executive summaries to detailed, element-level reports and charts.
- Service Level Agreement Reports
SLAs are contractual commitments between a service provider and a customer that ensure specific levels of service. Dotcom-Monitor will produce daily, weekly and monthly website monitoring reports that show the “when and why” if uptime is not met. These reports can be used by both you (the consumer), and your service provider.