Similar to Time Watcher, Network Watcher allows measuring the load time of network elements during the execution of a certain range of steps within a monitoring script, grouped by type (set a mask, like *.png, *.js, etc.).
To enable Network Watcher:
- Right-click the line (step), after which Network Watcher should start measures.
- Select Measure Time > Network > Start.
- Optional: Specify the watcher parameters on the editing pane, located to the left of the script code area.
- Select a type to define how to apply threshold value:
- Sum – apply the threshold to the sum of load times of all requests.
- Average – apply the threshold to the arithmetic average of all requests.
- Each – apply the threshold to each request.
- Right-click the line, after which the measurement must be stopped, select Measure Time > Network > Stop, and choose the name of the watcher to close.