First, you must have an active Dotcom-Monitor account and an active Slack account.
- Login to your Dotcom-Monitor Account and go to Configure > Groups.
- Select the group assigned to the device you want to post messages from.
- In the Address type field, select Slack as a new address type.
- Go to your Slack account, create a new Webhook URL for the channel you want to send messages to and copy the URL to the clipboard.
- In the Dotcom-Monitor group settings paste the Webhook URL into the related field.
- Click Add to add the Slack delivery address to the group.