To configure integration with Microsoft Teams, you must have an active Dotcom-Monitor account and an active Microsoft Teams account.
On the Microsoft Teams side:
- Log in to your Microsoft Teams account.
- Create a new team or select the required one.
- From the team menu, add a new channel to the team or select an existed one.
- From the channel menu, select Connectors.
- Select Incoming Webhook as a connector type and click Configure.
- Create the Incoming webhook connector and copy the webhook URL to the clipboard.
On the Dotcom-Monitor side:
- Log in to your Dotcom-Monitor Account and go to Configure > Notification Groups.
- Select the notification group assigned to the device you want to post messages from. Alternatively, you can create a new group and assign it to the device if it is necessary.
- On the Edit screen, in the Delivery Address section, click Add and select Teams as a new address type.
- Paste the Teams webhook URL into the related field.
- Click Add to add the Microsoft Teams delivery address to the group and apply changes.