Verify that data can be exchanged with a web application by monitoring a SOAP web service for availability and for proper responses.
SOAP is a lightweight protocol for the exchange of information in a decentralized, distributed environment. It is an XML-based protocol that consists of three parts:
- An envelope that defines a framework for describing what is in a message and how to process it.
- A set of encoding rules for expressing instances of application-defined data types
- A convention for representing remote procedure calls and responses.
Dotcom-Monitor agents can replicate one or more end-client requests and monitor Web Services for availability and proper content. Setup HTTP/SOAP by manually configuring the SOAP envelope or retrieve parameters using WSDL.
- Submit Multiple Parameters
- Verify Returned Values
- Supports SOAP over HTTP and HTTPS
- Easy Setup Wizard