Load test your website, web application, and API instantly!
- Run continuous, dynamic tests from the cloud.
- Gain insights into user experience with real browser testing.
- Identify performance and capacity issues.
- Powerful testing for websites and complex web applications.
- Flexibility from our scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Optimize your systems to protect your bottom line.
On Demand Performance Testing for:
Test Anything Rendered in a Browser
- Test simultaneous user limits on your home page
- Stress test campaign landing pages
- Measure heavy load response times on a shopping cart path to purchase
Complex Browser Interaction
- Perform complex user interactions in real browsers
- Point and click through Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
- Capture and detect images rendered on screen in real-time
SOAP, JSON, XML & More
- Send GET and POST requests to RESTful APIs and validate JSON responses
- Test SOAP APIs posting XML in a SOAP envelope
- Send dynamic variables to test input validation
Load Test your Sites, Web Apps and APIs:
100% Cloud Based Load Testing
Simple, Intuitive & Cloud Hosted
Dotcom-Monitor is 100% cloud hosted, so you’ll never need to download any software or manage your own servers. Simply log in, script your interaction, build your stress test scenario, select the cloud providers and the geographic regions you wish to use and run your load test. Dotcom-Monitor’s load testing platform easily scales up to spread the load test across thousands of cloud-based servers as your load increases.
Hassle Free Setup—We Manage the Cloud for You
Get started in minutes with no installation or cloud network setup. Gone are the days of spinning up hundreds or thousands of servers in the cloud – Dotcom-Monitor performs the heavy lifting and we perform all necessary administrative functions such as instantiating the servers, spinning up the instances in top-tier cloud providers including Amazon, Google and Rackspace and making sure everything is shut down properly at the end of the test. You will not be billed any additional cloud computing costs- what you see on the Load test setup is what you pay.
Perform External Global Load Tests
Test your website from locations outside of your network, distributed around the world.
Gain the end-user’s perspective via real browsers outside your network.
Test with Real Browsers
(No Emulators, Headless Browsers, or Selenium Scripts)
Dotcom-Monitor is the only load testing platform that utilizes real browsers in the cloud–including IE, Chrome and over 40 different mobile platforms. Test virtually anything rendered in a browser, such as web applications, including: Flash, AJAX, Silverlight, HTML5 and more!
By using only real browsers, Dotcom-Monitor gives you direct insight into the actual performance issues experienced by your users—not pseudo problems generated by bots or partial browsers.
Flexible Stress Testing Options
Measure and record only the metrics that matter most
Execute a customized list of dynamic commands simultaneously. Create a scenario that defines the behavior of your virtual users, generating a real world load testing environment.
Record Video of Your Site Performance under Heavy Load
Dotcom-Monitor records video of your site during every load test.
Identify problem areas faster with Video playback synced to a detailed waterfall chart.
Be Proactive and Identify Performance Bottlenecks
Establish baseline performance requirements including:
- Expected performance under minimal load
- Expected average load performance
- Capacity ceilings where performance begins to degrade
- Web application limits where the application begins to fail
Find out how your system scales under load and optimize your capacity plan accordingly.
Load Test Your Infrastructure with Ease
As virtual environments become more complex with nearly infinite scalability, it’s important to know how your system performs under increased load. If you have a scalable infrastructure supporting your websites, you need to ensure the capacity of the system in real time. With Dotcom-Monitor, you can easily apply a dynamic load to your system while monitoring its performance to ensure maximum stability.
Go Beyond Testing with Proactive Monitoring
Turn your scripted load tests into 24/7 website monitors
Once you have completed your load testing and optimized your website, you can take the scripted load tests and turn them into 24/7 website monitors. Now that you know your website can handle the capacity plan, you should be monitoring the website around the clock to detect if any other anomalies cause the website to falter.
You can begin monitoring your website for free today by signing up for a 30 day free trial, and when it gets closer to a time you need load testing, such as Black Friday, you can easily import your monitoring scripts into a load test.