At the end of each year we like to bring you a roundup of the very best of this year’s posts on the Dotcom-Monitor web performance blog.
We’ve crunched the numbers and organized the following posts by the number of readers in the 2013 calendar year.
Here are our top 5 most read blog posts of 2013:
- Server Room Cabling Hell: 13 of the Worst Server Wiring Jobs Ever!
- Fastest web host … best web hosting companies, put to the test [infographic]
- What Does My Website Look Like from China? | Great Firewall Test
- Awesome Geek Tattoos – 40 of the Best Nerd Tattoos Ever!
- The Rise & Rise of Web Application Monitoring Tools (& their benefits)
What articles have you enjoyed reading? What would you like to see more of in 2014?
Share your topic ideas below and we’ll be happy to work them into next year’s content calendar.
(see the Top 10 Web Performance Blog Posts of 2012 here)
Happy New Year!