Since 1999 Dotcom-Monitor has monitored online business performance for thousands of clients around the world. The case studies below are just a few of the success stories our clients see each day.
- Case Study: External Content Delivery Network Monitoring
Industry: Interactive Agencies
Business Challenge: Interactive agencies managing and maintaining optimal performance of CDN-based web content for clients and end-users.
Strategy: Interactive Agencies use Dotcom-Monitor®, on behalf of their clients and end-users to test competing CDNs during initial evaluation, monitor CDN-based content for performance, manage optimal placement of content on CDN nodes, and enforce Service Level Agreements (SLA) with CDNs.
Results: With monitoring in place, Interactive Agencies increase client loyalty by ensuring optimal performance and responsive management off CDN-based content.
- Case Study: Ensuring Web Application Uptime
Industry: On-demand business communication technologies
Business Challenge: Monitoring Internet-based applications worldwide in a cost-effective manner.
Strategy: Use Dotcom-Monitor® traceroutes to document the problem with their DNS service as the provider denied there were any issues on their end.
Results: The DNS service provider admitted they had an issue with their upstream network provider and tasked the provider to correct the problem.
- Case Study: Web Performance Monitoring
Industry: Online advertising
Business Challenge: Ensuring online availability and accessibility of advertising content from third parties.
Strategy: Dotcom-Monitor® for performance monitoring and notification
- Improved availability and reliability
- Faster problem resolution
- Enhanced ecosystem management for greater performance and profitability
- Case Study: Independent Website Uptime Verification
Industry: Internet Hosting Services / Managed Hosting
Business Challenge: Delivering proof of a unique brand promise of 100% availability.
Strategy: Using Dotcom-Monitor®, provide clients with independent performance data that measures availability from a user's perspective.
- Achievement of a higher standard of accountability
- Higher client satisfaction
- Increased client loyalty
- Case Study: Website Monitoring Documents Web Host Issues
Industry: Internet retail, auto parts
Business Challenge: Declining online sales and customer complaints over website issues led to decreased revenues. Hosting company claimed all issues were resolved.
Strategy: Using Dotcom-Monitor®, independently verify website performance to ascertain whether problems exist and determine root causes.
- Detailed analysis of website issues from an end-user's perspective
- Significantly improved website availability, accessibility and performance
- Greatly increased transaction processing and customer satisfaction
- Minnesota, US
- New York, US
- California, US
- London, UK
- Florida, USA
- Hong Kong, China
- Calgary, Canada
- Colorado, USA
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Sydney, Australia
- Texas, USA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Washington, USA
- Japan, Tokyo
- East Coast, USA
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Shanghai, China
- Cape Town, South Africa
& other services